Monday, August 18, 2008

Accidents Happen

You don’t want to be in a car accident. It means one thing to me - work. You’re lucky if nobody’s hurt but if someone was? And what about the car? If you pay car insurance in your state expect it to go up. But one good thing is that even if your vehicle has a Diminished Value you are still entitled to recover your vehicle’s lost value from the fault party of their insurance company. But what’s even better is that even if you were at fault you can also claim Diminished Value from your own insurance. If you’re in a car accident within the last four years you can call Advocate Auto Claims at 866.596.6011 to find out what you’re owed instantly for free.
Sponsored by Advocate Auto Claims