Monday, August 18, 2008

I Need A Stress-Free Life

I will be honest in saying that my life is far from being balanced. How I wish it was but I always try to have some fun with my family although I know it's not enough. I work full-time and when I get home I still do some house chores. I feel like I'm always racing with time. Desperate for some tips on how to manage stress I checked out stressinstitute.com. They have work life balance programs that are very helpful for people like me who's always on the go. The Stress Institute is a lifestyle company that provides solutions and practices of stress management, work/life balance, sustainability and mindful living to corporations, non-profits and individuals. The company was founded by the award-winning author, Dr. Kathleen Hall, a world renowned expert in stress and work-life balance.