Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Cousin's Next Step

I just introduced my cousin to paid blogging. While waiting for a job I thought that she can use her idle time wisely. Right now she doesn’t have her own domain yet and it’s the next thing I’m going to tell her to get her own domain. Since she’s new to blogging it’s understandable that most of the things about blogging are kind of new to her. I told her about webhostinggeeks.com and she said she’ll check what they offer since she needs webhosting as soon as possible. She has top ten best web hosts to choose from depending on what she’s looking for. Since she’s jobless as of present she can definitely afford $10/month and all webhosting plans include at least one free domain name registration and 30 day money back guarantee.

These are the top ten best web hosts that were independently reviewed by webhostinggeeks.com
1. Inmotion
2. BlueHost
3. WebHostingPad
4. Hostmonster
5. JustHost
6. Globat
7. Yahoo
8. GoDaddy
9. Lunarpages
10. Dot5Hosting

I hope that my cousin will get her own domain as soon as she can. If you are interested in more information about webhostinggeeks.com you can visit their website or send them an email for your questions.