Sunday, August 3, 2008

Have You Tried Zenni Yet?

Zennioptical.com is making a buzz. They’ve been featured on Fox News TV and just recently on The Clark Howard Show and if you’re interested here’s the link

Anyways my in-laws were talking about getting new eyeglasses. I told them about Zennioptical.com. I felt like I was a spokeswoman of the company. I told them that they have a huge selection of frames, with single vision lens, sunsensor (potochromic) lens, tinted sunglasses lens, bifocal lens and progressive lens. They couldn’t believe it when I told them that Zennioptical’s prices starts at $8. I explained to them that their prices are cheap because they sell only their own manufactured frames direct to the costumer, with no middlemen and virtually no advertising budget. My in-laws were impressed when I told them that all of their eyeglasses orders including their $8 eyeglasses have

High quality stylish frame
Thin and Light 1.57 index lens
Anti Scratch Coating
Full UV Protection
Lens edge polishing and beveling
Quality Hard Eyeglass case
Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
Full Guarantee

What’s even sweeter is their shipping and handling charge which is only $4 regardless of how many sunglasses you ordered. If you’re interested please check their website to see which eyeglasses is perfect for you.