Wednesday, April 2, 2008

PBR World Finals in Las Vegas

As a birthday present, my husband is bringing me to Las Vegas in October. Sorry, I'm not telling my age...yet. We’re going to Nevada for a week to see its famous attractions. My husband asked me if I plan on doing something else after we’ve toured the popular places of Nevada. I was so lucky because I came across this article about the Professional Bull Riders World Finals in Las Vegas. We’ve never been to a rodeo so this is a very exciting destination for my family. Claimed to be the toughest sport on dirt, watching this event is a whole new experience for us. Professional bull riding is considered as America’s original extreme sport and is participated by the greatest bull riders in the world.

To get the best view, I need to get the best seats. I’m going to buy my PBR tickets soon since they sell fast. There is an online ticket store called Team One and they’ve been in the business for 29 years now. They’re the world leader in providing premium seating and travel packages to most concerts and sporting events throughout the world.

I’m so excited! I can’t wait to see these professional bull riders in action. Las Vegas here I come!

No comments: