Sunday, November 16, 2008

Kmart Layaway

I haven’t tried putting an item on a layaway plan. I’ve heard about this option but never really used it. Well maybe because money wasn’t an issue as it is now. While thinking of gifts to give to my family and friends I thought of using Kmart Layaway. The layaway requires a down payment and it’s not that much and the biweekly payment is very convenient.

My son wants the PSP so to make him happy it’s what he’s getting for Christmas. It’s $169.99 and with the layaway plan at Kmart I’ll be able to pay it in two installments since I only have a few six weeks left before Christmas. He already has all the electronic games except for the PSP so I know this will really make him happy. There are quite a few Kmart stores here in Massachusetts and the closest one to me is only 30 minutes away.

Avoid the holiday rush and visit your nearest Kmart branch to see if they offer layaway. Here’s how the Kmart Layaway works:
- Select your items.
- Bring them to the Layaway counter and make a down payment.
- Make your payments every two weeks at your Kmart store.
- Take home your items once your payments have been completed.


Click Here

Post?slot_id=

No comments: