Monday, November 3, 2008

Andy Barkate

If you're looking for an expert to handle any of the following products namely tax advantaged investments; corporate pension and profit sharing, IRA rollovers, index annuities, estate planning, fixed annuities and 401(k), 412(i) and 457 deferred comp plans, employer/employee benefit plans, 419 welfare benefits plans, traditional and Roth IRAs, SEP IRAs, Educational IRAs, 529 educational plans and structured settlements you should contact the expert – Mr. Anthony Barkate. He is a financial executive with decades of experience in the financial services industry.