Thursday, August 7, 2008

Antonio: The Next Restaurant Mogul

You must have seen photos of my son Antonio helping me in the kitchen. He loves to cook. He said when his Dad and I get old he'll be the one to prepare foods for us. A very sweet thought. One thing for sure he has a lot to learn when it comes to cooking. So I'm going to get him the new WII game that was just released on July 22, 2008 called Order Up! This game is rated E of course so it's perfect for the whole family. It has Wiimote's motion sensing technology to stimulate real cooking, with real kitchen tools like knives, wooden spoons, tongs, ladles, and more. Antonio might just forget his dream of becoming the next baseball star and decide to become a world-class chef or a restaurant mogul. I watched the Order Up! Trailer and I can't wait to get the game for Antonio. I know he'll love it.