Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Win a $150 iTunes Gift Card

There are so many things to do in Boston. Have you heard of the line 'tourist in your own backyard'? That's how I feel. Even if I only live 30 minutes from Boston, there are still things that I haven't seen or done. I've been to the New England Aquarium, Plimoth Plantation and I've done the Boston Freedom Trail Walk. Trustedtours.com offers more than 30 tours in Boston at very affordable prices. You should check them out on your next visit to Boston. We're planning to visit New York in the coming months and Trusted Tours and Attractions also have a list of things to do in New York. I can't wait to visit Madame Tussauds in New York. I can't wait to meet the 200 celebrities waiting for me. They also have online travel guides which is a big help for people like us who like to see different places.

Here's one more good news but you have to do this right away since tomorrow July 31st, 2008 is the last day. When you sign up for the Trusted Travels eNewsletter your name will be entered to win a $150 iTunes gift card.

To sign up just visit http://www.trustedtours.com/newsletter.aspx. I already signed up so wish me luck.