Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Off To Houston Next March

It will be a dream come true for me to watch the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo next March. With more than 1 million spectators each year I can't wait to see it. I'm sure I'll get my money's worth since all Houston Rodeo participants are members of the ProRodeo or the WPRA.

The event will be held at Houston's Reliant Stadium which is North America's largest and most versatile entertainment venue. According to its website, Reliant Stadium is the only rodeo indoor/outdoor retractable roof.

What's cool is that after every rodeo events they will feature famous artists in country, rock, hip hop and latin music. They had Beyonce and Miley Cyrus last year to name only a few. I can't wait to see who will be the performers next year.

Per good reviews about their service, I'm going to buy my Houston Rodeo concert tickets at teamonetickets.com. MF insisted that we get the Action Seats which are along both sides of the rodeo ring. It also comes with complimentary food and beverages. These action seats by the way comprise the first seven rows.

I'm also excited because I'm going to see some friends in Houston. Hopefully they'll watch the rodeo with me.