Friday, June 6, 2008

My Bestfriend's Wedding

My very good friend in California is getting married in the Philippines in December. This will be their second wedding. The first one was a civil ceremony so they wanted to have a church wedding. It would have been easier if she’ll have her church wedding here so I can attend and be her official photographer… of course for free. What are friends for, right?

I’ve been thinking what to give her as a gift, something that she’ll cherish. My husband suggested that I get her the wedding invitations. I called my friend and told her about it and she was ecstatic! I asked her what are her specifications like the color and all that stuff. I went online and searched for the most beautiful wedding invitations. I found this site called 1st Class Wedding Invitations. What’s very unique about this site is their zoom feature that will let you see the details of the card.

My friend’s favorite color is purple so we chose the Contemporary Purple Flowers. A sample is shown in this post. They have a wide selection of wedding invitations to match your theme or décor.

I’m so happy for my friend, it’s been her wish to have a church wedding.