Monday, June 30, 2008

Feel Beautiful, Look Beautiful

Change is the only permanent thing in this world. Depending on how you embrace it in your life results can bring new hope and a brighter future.

Parenthood has brought me so much joy. My family comes first before anything else - including myself. Instead of going to a salon I’d rather save the money for rainy days. Looking beautiful unfortunately is at the bottom of my list. But sometimes when I look at myself in the mirror I feel I deserve to look beautiful once in a while- or even just once.

It’s not by coincidence that I found out about the Artefill $10,000 makeover contest, I think it’s about time for me to have the opportunity to wear a pretty face again. It’s not everyday that I’ll get this rare chance of getting pampered and smile in front of the camera for a souvenir shoot that I can pass on to my child’s children and beyond.

Personally, I think this contest will bring about change in the lives of every women who dream of living beautiful and looking beautiful. In this day and age people judge you by how you look and I think about this as an inspiration to look best in a way that will bring out the real person in me.