Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Best Website Host

I have so many friends who are looking for the best web hosting service provider. They want ample amounts of disk and e-mail storage, multiple FTP accounts and of course since they don’t want anything difficult, they want tools that are really easy to use.

Since I’m a good friend, I shared with them my secret. The most reliable website host is no other than Network Solutions. It doesn’t matter if you have one or more websites, Network Solutions will meet your needs. They have 99% uptime, scripting and database functionality, website traffic reports, and your choice of Unix or Windows Web Hosting platform. What’s really helpful is that they have 24/7 real-person customer service. They have three new features that are included in their packages like auto-install of DotNetNuke, Wiki, and photo gallery software.

Depending on your web hosting needs, you can choose from the standard, advanced or pro for reasonable prices. Plus you get a free domain with annual purchase. I recommended the Pro Web Hosting to my friends because for a few more dollars you get more for your subscription. They also have a 30day money back guarantee.

Also check out their Find My Host Editor’s Choice Award for June 2008. If you need more information please call 1.800.361.5712.