Saturday, May 24, 2008

I Signed Up With SocialSpark

Who wants to make extra cash? I do.

On my way home one afternoon I decided to call my friend Jen in Arkansas. We talked and talked until our topic came to blogging. She mentioned to me about SocialSpark and how good it is. She told me that she has already earned money for the posts that she submitted to them.

The first thing I did when I got home was to check SocialSpark. The site was very cool! It’s like one big community. You gain friends and you earn too. What I admired most about Izea’s SocialSpark is their Code of Ethics, 100% Audit-able In-Post Disclosure, 100% Transparency, 100% Real Opinions and 100% Search Engine Friendly.

I’m new in blogging, started last January but my experience in blogging has been good so far. But sometimes what you earn is not always enough especially with our present economy. All it takes in paid blogging is a little bit of patience, always be truthful about the things you write and make sure that you always return the favor of thanking the sponsors and most especially your friends who always visit your blog for without them our blogs will be useless.

To all my friends and fellow bloggers who are still stuck in waiting and waiting for opportunities, make sure you check out and sign up with SocialSpark. It is very easy to join. You create an account, submit your blog and before you know it Customer Love will send you a lovely email, just like what I received this morning.

Sponsored by SocialSpark

No comments: